HERE in Collie we are all starting to feel a little more relaxed following yesterday’s ease of restrictions.
Many local small businesses are back at it, so we thought we would start a series of posts promoting what we’re looking forward to in this post-COVID world.
• Most of us miss the luxury of walking into a dress shop! @toscasboutique is now open with plenty of beautiful stock.
• The Boulevard Cafe has kept us caffeinated for the entire COVID period, and they can now cater for a small number of dine-in patrons.
• The Victoria Hotel will reopen tomorrow for all of us who love a pub meal.
• Iridescent Studio @iridescentstudio_ is busy working their magic on all the isolation regrowth.
• Cheeky Squirrel @cheeky.squirrel is not only under new ownership but has plenty of gift ideas for those parties that we’re now allowed to attend!
*All business are operating under current Covid-19 safety restrictions and can cater for a limited number of patrons at one time. Opening hours may differ.